The CEE4Impact Day, our seventh annual conference takes place on the 14th of October 2022!
This year we focus not only on the Hungarian, but also the regional, the CEE and V4 ecosystem of impact investing.
We will discuss the hot topics and trends of impact investing with internationally renowned speakers from the CEE/V4 region and we will try to explore where the gaps need to be filled and in what manner.
– What impact investing can do and cannot do in the CEE/V4 region
– Relationship between ESG and Impact Investing – similarities, connections, dissimilarities and challenges
– Rebuilding and recovering – relation between impact investing
– What are the consequences of the present geo-political situation on the energy and food-supply sector? How can we have energy and food in a secure, independent, affordable and impactful way?
– How can we reach impact in the energy sector?
Don’t forget to add the event to your calendar!
Registration opens in August!